20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My "wii sports" doesn't work
just disable the internet connection on the wii by reset the settings. and again wii sports will work! don't ask what happen but for sure there is not the reading drive .. i try some cd's and work's great . the wii sports only have the issue in some cases indipence from the update of the console . that is my opinion.
Why won't my console play blu-ray movies
The Wii doesnt play Blue-Ray "BD" Movies, only the PS3 does, also the Wii doesn't play DVD's.
You can get the Wii to play DVD's by cracking the system by placing files on a SD Card, but your Wii will never play Blue-Ray movie because the system doesn't have the blue laser in the cd drive, sorry.
Have a nice day
How do I connect to netflix
- Ensure your Wii is connected to the Internet
- Select the Wii Shop Channel from the Wii Menu, and select Start
- Select Start Shopping, and then Wii Channels
- Select the Netflix Wii Channel from the list, and then select Free
- Select Wii System Memory, then OK. Select Yes to start your download
How can I enter the YouTube activation code on my wii
Hi Anonymous, let's try to help you out. So, as that:
You can discover and watch YouTube videos without a YouTube account, but to view your playlists, favorites, and uploaded videos, you must sign into your YouTube account. To sign in with your YouTube account, follow these steps:
Part 1: On your Wii:
Part 2: On your desktop computer:
- Open the YouTube for Wii app.
- Select Sign In & Settings.
- Select Sign In.
- In your browser, navigate to www.youtube.com/activate.
- Sign in with your YouTube account.
- Enter the code listed on your Wii.
- Click the Allow access button.
I bought a DVD set from Ireland and it won't
North American TVs, consoles and DVD players play video and games in the NTSC format (region 1), while Ireland's and most of Europe's play in PAL(region 2). You best bet to be able to watch your dvd set will be to purchase a dvd player that plays multi regions (these will be a bit more expensive) or to order a region 2 dvd player from Ireland or somewhere in Europe that uses region 2.
Hope this helps!
Kids stuck multiple discs in wii console. Anybody
- Disconnect the drive.
- Open up the screws.
- You will now be able to see the white plastic mechanism on your right side and the wheel connected to the motor.
- Turn the wheel towards the back side of the drive while pushing the half inch square plastic piece towards the left.
- You will see the disc coming out while you are turning the wheel.
Please ask for further clarifications.
Please rate this solution as FixYa if found useful.
Error code 205568
Error code 20568 means that your eshop card for your Wii is not working.
I keepgetting error code 051031
Error code 51030 is an error that will mostly occur when you are not able to connect the Wii console online. It could also indicate that the only wireless network and internet and wifive within the range of the console is not configured or is not compatible with your Wii console.
No comunacation with remote
Try to resync your Nintendo Wii remote by removing the battery cover on the back and by pressing the red 'SYNC' button. Then afterwards press the SYNC button on the Wii console. If these steps and tips do not work, remove the batteries of the Wii Remote and leave them out for at least 5 minutes. Reinsert the batteries into the controller and try to sync the Wii Remote again. It could also mean that the batteries have stop working and need to be replaced.
Not finding what you are looking for?