Hi. Welcome to fixya!
Hereis a step by step procedure on how to connect your Wii to the internet.
1. Turn on your Wii console and press the A Button on the Wii Remoteto reach the Wii main menu. Use the Wii Remote to select the "Wii"button.
2. Select "Wii Settings" to access the"Wii System Settings" menu.
3. Using the arrow on the right side of thescreen, scroll to page two and select "Internet."
4. Select "Connection 1: None"
5. Click on "Wireless Connection"and then "Search for an Access Point."
6. Select "OK" and the Wii willdisplay all the wireless networks it finds.
7. Select the wireless network that isyours.
8. If prompt to enter the security code,enter the security code that you have saved your router settings.
12,306 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: