- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
We All have psychic ability; not everyone is aware 'what that means' (there are different 'levels' of psychic experiences & or clairvoyance or clarity) Research Edgar Cayce on youtube & read about his life (I go to the Edgar Cayce Center A.R.E.)
*its does not matter about people's strong negative Dogmatic opinions against psychic phenomena; they are close-minded souls.
Yes I have psychic abilities & the more I become aware & 'listen' > the stronger I become (meditation & prayer & detoxing my entire body & mind & life style 3 yrs ago started to ripen my abilities plus I go to the Edgar Cayce Centers & Lily Dale & I am learning to work with Crystals now< google those places)
* 3 eye chakra (pineal gland detox)*
"Be still in slience & know"
re seating the memory card could fix this issue, however look at back of the desktop and you should see 4 led's (diagnostic led's) the sequence in which the lights glow will let you know what the issue is for eg GYYY - means memory is not detected ( Green, yellow, yellow, yellow)
p0120 means you have a throtle position sensor problem could get expesive if throtle body is bad p0505 is same problem it means throtle idle controle valve problem hmm short bad ecm or bad throtle body hope this helps
A beeb normally means defective (hardware failure) DOA. Go back to your store for a warranty replacement.
Does it start without the scanner? http://tinyurl.com/69hd8kf
Does computer beep
when you turn it on? Information on beep codes bleeps on booting, boot
codes led flashing flashes 1 2 3 4 5 once twice three times on and off
times on boot. power on self test fail, boot failure.
Quick help guides
and LED flashing errors codes search for
error codes using your Service manual. Maybe more info here http://www.goodson.com.au/service/FrmService.htm
(1) If you have an ohm meter check from neg terminal of battery to body of your car. It should be below 1 ohm. You should get the same reading between the amp neg terminal and the amp ground point. Check amp ground with the power off and the wire to the negative on the amp temporarily disconnected. Most cars have a braided uninsulated ground strap from the engine to the body or frame. In older cars this can break and it usually causes noise. Run a temp ground wire from the battery neg to the bat neg of your amp, if the noise goes away it's a ground issue for sure. (2) Make sure the amp is well grounded ! The bolts that anchor the seats to the floor are one of the best ground points I know of. (3) I've fixed a few amps that had an internal broken connection from the RCA's on the amp where they connect to the circuit board. This often happens from not having the amp bolted down and/or the RCA's getting hit or kicked. This will cause noise in the amp and requires taking the amp apart to fix it.
Its showing you the voltage out put for the charger if all power lights are lit and the chager is pluged in if batteries show only 2vlts then they are no good and the will not charge up thats why amp meter is on 0
Can you find the manual and see what it reads? It would help allot, sometimes theyare on the furnace door somewhere, even inside the cabinent. Let me know, if not then we can go step by step to try to figure out your problem, and save you money for a tech to fix it.