20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Scan multiple pages hp psc 750
The very appearance of you machine would indicate to me that the only way for you to scan multiple pages is to load and scan them one by one, as there is no automatic document feeder on the machine, just a manually lifted cover for the platen (glass).
However you can get a manual here:-
HP PSC 700 User Manual
by clicking on the green "Download" button near the top of the page, and following the subsequent instructions to download the pdf file to your computer for future reference.
HP provide a number of support options as well, which can be accessed from this page:-
HP PSC 750 All in One Printer support
Hope this is helpful, if so would you please register that with Fixya
Will not turn on
first of all check the power cord and wall socket there is power or not if the wall power socket and power cable is ok then there is problem with power supply unit
Will not turn 0n
check the outlet for proper voltage off name plate and make sure both ends are plugged in correctly
Keeps saying "scanner failure" What do I do?
Scanners are a real legacy issue within windows - they have been there forever and yet the software controlling them hasn't been improved on - TWAIN it is the name of the Toolkit which communicates with your scanner and the proprietary software sits on top of that. TWAIN stands for "Toolkit Without An Interesting Name" - I think says it all. It hasn't been improved on much through the various releases of Windows. But to help you more we would need a lot more information.
- Platform Windows 7 .... Mac ...
- Scanner name and manufacturer
- Type of connection to the scanner ( USB ¦ WIRELESS )
- Whether you have had the scanner working in the past on this machine.
- Does the scanner work on another machine - Do you have another machine on which to try the scanner.
- Do you have the original disks for the scanner. And the original Windows Disk - so that you can load up the TWAIN software.
- How did you install the software for the scanner
- Have you come across this TWAIN driver ( perhaps you haven't installed that - because the Manufacturer's software doesn't include the TWAIN driver ( you have to load that from your Windows disk )
If you haven't loaded the TWAIN software - then perhaps - you should de-install the Manufacturers software and then install the TWAIN driver from the disk ( although - it may already be resident in the bowls of the Windows environment on the machine ) and then finally re-install the Manufacturer's software ...
So more questions than answers - but I hope that helps ....
Not finding what you are looking for?