- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You press the menu button on the inside whenn you flip the screen out you press "Menu" button, then you will see 'Disk Operations' your going to scroll down until you get to 'Finalize' then your going to click it and keep it still until it says you can take the disk out!
Hope this helps you =D
Here is how to finalize a disk in your camcorder.
1) Plug in the power adapter, and put in the disk you want to finalize.
2) Press the function button. If your disk was recorded in VR mode, then go to step 3. If not, go to step 4.
3) Scroll right to get to menu.
4) Scroll down to get to Disk Functions.
5) Scroll down again to get to Finalize.
6) Scroll down again to Yes.
7) Press the function button.
8) Wait until it's done, then you can play your disk in a DVD player.
Remember, (very important). Don't touch or bump it while it's finalizing a disk. If you disturb it, you can mess up your disk.
Hope that helps you. Don't forget to rate my solution, and enjoy your videos.
Power on the camcorder. Push the disk navigation button, then the menu button. Scroll down until you find the option to finalize disk. Follow the instructions on screen. You will need to have it hooked up to the ac adapter inorder for it to work. Good Luck!
to finalize the disk for enabling discs to be played on other devices.
Connect this unit to the AC adaptor. Finalization cannot be executed using a battery.
Rotate the mode dial to select the arrow.
Press the MENU button, then select SETUP, FINALIZE, YES and press the joystick. Select whether or not to create a top menu, then press the joystick. When the confirmation message appears, select YES then press the joystick.
hope this helps you. julie
Ok, Guest @ solution #1 and #3 solved this for me.
Step 1. remove battery pack.
Step 2. Plug in to outlet.
Step 3. Insert desired disc.
Step 4. Toggle down on the "mode" lever for "Play-back" mode.
Step 5. Press "function"
Step 6. Scroll to and select "menu"
Step 7. Scroll to and select "disc options"
Step 8. Scroll to and select "Finalize"
Step 9. Scroll to and select "Yes"
Follow prompts from there.
This worked for me.