Question about HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: alignment failure
Hi kelbel, Here is the HP link the software downloads for your device. Click on the link for your operating system and select either the full feature or basic feature software download. Your CD had the full feature but at 276MB you may prefer the 37MB basic download instead. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=421139&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=0&submit.x=0&lang=en&cc=us Let us know if you need anything else and don?t forget to rate the post.
Posted on Jan 05, 2007
hi Alignment of ink cartridges is very essential for the for the printer to print so first of all be sure that you are using geniun ink cartridges now lets try a reset on your printer press the # and 3 button on your printer together and then unplug the power cord from your printer and keep pressing the buttons now wait for 5 sec and while pressing # and 3 replug the power cord wait for the printer to initialize and see if it prints alignment page if no page is printed then click on the start button of the computer and then go to printers and faxes and then right ckick on the icon of your printer and click on printing preferences now go to the features tab and click on the button that says align print cartridges wait for the alignment page to print and now try and see if it prints fine
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
SOURCE: C8180 Error Oxc18a0001
1. Press and hold "left arrow" key
2. Press the "setup" key and release both keys
3. Press and release the "OK" button
4. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. 2. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
6. Press and release the “OK” button.
7. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
8. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
9. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
10. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
11. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
12. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
13. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
15. If the error is still there, or reoccurs the printer is already defective.
1. Press the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. Remove all the ink cartridges.
4. Wait two minutes.
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. Press the On button to turn the printer on.
7. Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2015 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
May 19, 2014 | HP OfficeJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2013 | HP F4480 All-In-One Printer
Sep 12, 2013 | HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One -...
Sep 01, 2013 | HP Deskjet F2480 USB 2.0 All-in-One Color...
Aug 27, 2013 | HP Deskjet 6988 Inkjet Printer - Color -...
Oct 05, 2012 | HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One -...
Jul 20, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 04, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: