Question about Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
First half of a text line is print correctly but second half of the same line is not printing correctly. It is printing with overlapping text. (Overlapping on first half as well second half)
How old is the printer? try to go to the print options and do a realignment of the print heads. if its an old printer possible might need to clean the print head if that didnt work maybe bad print head.... take it to the pro. good luck!
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2015 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2015 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Jun 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 27, 2009 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Dec 08, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
May 08, 2008 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
Oct 11, 2007 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 2450 Printer
Aug 22, 2010 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
323 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!