Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
I'm obviously missing a step. Could you help me in storing numbers in the autodial?
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308/824 system. From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 001 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the system speeddial location ( 00 to 99 ) or just press SP-PHONE again to go to 00.
3. Enter your line access number ( usually 0 or 9 ) followed by the telephone number you would like to assign for the speeddial.
4. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your setting.
5. To go to the next speeddial location press SP-PHONE and follow steps 3 and 4 again.
6. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode.
7. To dial the system speeddial from any extesion lift the handset and press * followed by the speeddial location ( example 00 )
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2014 | Nortel Jazz Plus 4400 Speakerphone -...
Sep 08, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Mar 25, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7560 1-Line Corded Phone
Mar 02, 2011 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Feb 11, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7433B Corded Phone
Oct 19, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Feb 11, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Apr 15, 2009 | Lands Phones
Sep 18, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Sep 14, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!