Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
How to set the clock at a tel. panasonic kx-T7730
Basically, there are 2 ways of programming the date
and time - the short way and the long way.
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic
KX-Txx 308/824 system:
From the Switcboard / Main telephone
( ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the
1. Press PROGRAM 0
2. Enter Date and Time
( The format is: yymmdd,
1 to 7 1=Monday 2=Tuesday etc, hh:mm,
0 or 1 0=AM 1=PM ) see example
3. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your changes
4. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode
If the date and time is 3 February 2010 Tuesday 2:15 pm you will enter as follows:
100203 2 02:15 1
From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook:
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system
password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 000 and then SP-PHONE.
Enter the year.
3. Scroll to the month with the right scroll key
(located at the right bottom corner of the phone).
To change the month use the AUTO ANS / MUTE
4. Now scroll right again and change the date and
To change the day, again use AUTO ANS / MUTE
5. Scroll right again and the time will appear.
Set the time.
To change am/pm scroll to it, and again,
use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button.
6. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2015 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Mar 30, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Nov 03, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
May 25, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jan 13, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
20,570 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!