Question about Remote Controls
It involves finding your make & model number from Sky.
Press INTERACTIVE BUTTON., then SKY CUSTOMER SERVICES,
then TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, FOR ALL SKY REMOTES.
Now follow the on screen instructions.
Posted on Dec 09, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2012 | Sony Remote Controls
Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 28, 2011 | Remote Controls
Feb 28, 2011 | Remote Controls
Apr 02, 2010 | Remote Controls
Feb 20, 2009 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Sep 20, 2008 | Samsung AH5900092W Remote Control
Feb 19, 2008 | Remote Controls
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!