Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. To set the clock to leave the unit in standby mode. (Plug in the AC cord to a wall outlet without switching unit on). 2. Press SET button for about five seconds until AM--12:00-- stops flashing. 3. Press down TUNING button to adjust hour, and up TUNING button to adjust minute. 4. Press SET button to confirm time set.
Posted on Oct 07, 2007
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2011 | Radio Shack "Accurian" Tabletop HD Radio...
Apr 09, 2011 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
Mar 21, 2010 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 05, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Aug 15, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Dec 17, 2007 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Sep 11, 2007 | Virgin Pulse VP-07 Clock Radio
2,793 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: