1. To set the clock to leave the unit in standby mode. (Plug in the AC cord to a wall outlet without switching unit on).
2. Press SET button for about five seconds until AM--12:00-- stops flashing.
3. Press down TUNING button to adjust hour, and up TUNING button to adjust minute.
4. Press SET button to confirm time set.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.