Question about Brother P-Touch 2400 Thermal Label Printer
Trying to install p-touch driver (latest off brothers site - PD24NT0E) on XP Pro SP3 machine. Although the install goes w/o error's I cannot print on the p-touch or set the baud rate - always fails. I have un-installed and re-installed with firewall and virus protection disabled, but no luck. I really need to use the p-touch editor to make some custom labels!!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Once you snap in the catridge you have to put the back of the p-touch back on. After that you can feed through the tape by pressing Code Space. If the back of your P-touch is not on it will not advance through.... I learned the hard way :) Hope it helps you all.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: baud rate
Please follow the steps given below to reduce the baud rate on your printer.
1. Turn on the HP all-in-one.
2. From the keypad, press * and # keys simultaneously.
3. Press 1, press 2, and then press 3. Service followed by a number will be displayed on the front panel.
4. Press the right-arrow to select System Configuration.
5. Press Enter on the front panel.
6. Press the right-arrow to select R/W Parameter.
7. Press Enter. Parameter 0 will be displayed on the front panel.
8. Press 1, press 5,press 1 (i.e,151) and then press Enter. The display should read Value followed by a number (example, Value 60).
9. Press 2, press 6, and then press Enter. This will display Parameter 0 on the display.
10. Press 1, press 5,press 3 (i.e,153) and then press Enter. The display should read Value followed by a number (example, Value 60).
11. Press 0, and then press Enter. This will display
Parameter 0 on the display.
12. Press Cancel repeatedly, until the display reads the date and time.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | Brother P-Touch 2400 Thermal Label Printer
Feb 18, 2013 | Brother P-Touch PT-2400 Label Tape OEM...
Sep 07, 2010 | Brother P-touch PT-1280 Thermal Label...
Jun 17, 2010 | Brother Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2009 | Brother P-Touch 2400 Thermal Label Printer
Nov 13, 2009 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Brother PT-1950 Labeling System Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro 1170c InkJet Printer
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: