Question about Brother P-Touch 2400 Thermal Label Printer
Trying to install p-touch driver (latest off brothers site - PD24NT0E) on XP Pro SP3 machine. Although the install goes w/o error's I cannot print on the p-touch or set the baud rate - always fails. I have un-installed and re-installed with firewall and virus protection disabled, but no luck. I really need to use the p-touch editor to make some custom labels!!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Once you snap in the catridge you have to put the back of the p-touch back on. After that you can feed through the tape by pressing Code Space. If the back of your P-touch is not on it will not advance through.... I learned the hard way :) Hope it helps you all.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: baud rate
Please follow the steps given below to reduce the baud rate on your printer.
1. Turn on the HP all-in-one.
2. From the keypad, press * and # keys simultaneously.
3. Press 1, press 2, and then press 3. Service followed by a number will be displayed on the front panel.
4. Press the right-arrow to select System Configuration.
5. Press Enter on the front panel.
6. Press the right-arrow to select R/W Parameter.
7. Press Enter. Parameter 0 will be displayed on the front panel.
8. Press 1, press 5,press 1 (i.e,151) and then press Enter. The display should read Value followed by a number (example, Value 60).
9. Press 2, press 6, and then press Enter. This will display Parameter 0 on the display.
10. Press 1, press 5,press 3 (i.e,153) and then press Enter. The display should read Value followed by a number (example, Value 60).
11. Press 0, and then press Enter. This will display
Parameter 0 on the display.
12. Press Cancel repeatedly, until the display reads the date and time.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | Brother P-Touch 2400 Thermal Label Printer
Feb 18, 2013 | Brother P-Touch PT-2400 Label Tape OEM...
Sep 07, 2010 | Brother P-touch PT-1280 Thermal Label...
Jun 17, 2010 | Brother Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2009 | Brother P-Touch 2400 Thermal Label Printer
Nov 13, 2009 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Brother PT-1950 Labeling System Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro 1170c InkJet Printer
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: