Question about Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Original Maual can be downloaded from
Using Your Computer
1. Click Start® Programs or All Programs® Dell Printers® Dell AIO Printer 946.
2. Select Dell All-In-One Center.
3. The Dell All-In-One Center opens.
4. From the Send scanned image to: drop-down menu, select the program you want to use.
5. Click See More Scan Settings to customize your scan.
6. When you finish customizing your settings, click Scan Now.
7. When the printer completes scanning document or image, a file containing is created in the selected application.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2011 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2011 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 14, 2010 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 16, 2009 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 30, 2009 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2013 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,717 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: