- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In a Sharp MX-M450N copier this is due to improper cartridge.
The reason for the errorcode is of course due to an incorrect toner cartridge being used on the copier. You can turn the copier off, but it will not flush from memory. in order to correct the issue perform the following:
1. Turn the printer off 2. Remove the incorrect toner cartridge 2. Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet. 4. Plug the Printer back on 5 Turn the printer back on
You will see the message change to another message requesting to insert the toner cartridge.
6. Insert the old or new correct toner cartridge into the copier.
H4 indicates a heating problem in the fuser. The roller never reached a specific temp. Make sure the fuser is free of any left over paper pieces (maybe from a paper jam). Check to make sure its clean.
Try reseting the the error in service mode.
To enter the test command mode, press the keys as
follows one after the other :
[#] key [*] key [C] key [*] key then enter 14 and press start/copy key. this clear error counter. make sure to restart copier afterwards.
WHEN THE SHARP AR-5316 PHOTOCOPIER IS SWITCHED ON THE ERROR CODE 4H APPEARSAND THE MACHINE CANNOT BE OPERATED. IHAVE TRIED THE SOLUTION SUGGESTED JUNE THIS YEAR BUT IT DID NOT WORK. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE MACHINE TO WORK? IT IS VERY URGENT.