Question about Philips GoGear HDD1830 MP3 Player
I erased my hard drive for my mp3 player by mistake help.
Once it's gone, it's gone.
You can try loading the firmware update from Philips website, but this is unlikely to resolve.
Philips HDD – Reloading the Firmware Hack
1. Plug your GoGear HDD into the computer
2. From ‘My Computer’ right click the GoGear drive and format it. Be SURE you format it as FAT32 and quick compression is not on
3. Create 3 folders on the newly formatted disk called: ‘_System’ , ‘Data’ , ‘Media’
3. Download fom Philips the latest Device Manager for your kind of player
4. Install the Device Manager
5. On the Desktop, right click the Philips Device Manager shortcut, then Properties, then open file location.
6. Copy the folders you see there into the ‘Data’ folder
7. Copy the Firmware.ebn file into the ‘_System’ folder
8. Unplug the device and now it should run fine
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2013 | Coby MP-200 MP3 Player
Oct 09, 2010 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Sep 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c200 MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2009 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
Nov 01, 2008 | Philips SA3125\02 MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 22, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
May 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: