Philips GOGEAR - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
STMP3500 driver for PhilipsGogear 1 gb
The rechargable battery is dead, and unless you can replace it, you have a useless paperweight. Generally, when the battery is fully discharged it comes up with the missing STM3500 message. When it recharges in the usb port, the message will go away after uninstalling the MP3 player. When it won't recharge, it is gone without a new battery.
on May 30, 2018
My Philips GoGear SA011 just
Back up your player before you format it. Formatting erases all the data inside your player.
- Connect your player to your PC.
- On your PC desktop, double-click My computer.
- Highlight your player in the popup window, right-click, and then select Format.
If you don't see the Format option:
- Double-click on your player in the popup window.
- Highlight the Internal Storage icon, right-click, and then select Format.
- Click Yes when you see the warning message.
- Click Start to format your player.
- When the formatting is finished, copy your music, pictures and video onto your player.
on Apr 22, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?