- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you say "Emergency Screen", do you mean the dialer that you can access when your phone is behind the lockscreen? In that case, press the back button to exit. If you're restarting your device and are only able to make emergency calls, your SIM/RUIM card may be dislodged. Power down your device, remove it, and re-insert it before powering on again.
This usually means the subscription for phone service has expired and now the phone (''dialer'') can only be used for emergency calls such as 911. This is a matter of law. Federal law says _all_ cell phones (including those built into vehicles) _must_ be able to call emergency services, even if there is no current contract, etc...
Warning Hard Reset will erase everything on your Device !
You can reset your ZTE device's password: Turn off your phone, then turn it on. Select emergency dial. Input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2 Touch the Privacy
4 Touch Factory data reset.
5 Touch Reset phone.
6 Touch Erase everything.
Have you tried doing a factory reset?
1. Dial 277634#*# on the keypad to access the Test Menu
2. Select Factory Reset
3. Select Yes
4. After the factory reset is complete, you must restart your phone for it to take full effect.