20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Download a movie from itunes
with your iphone connected to your computer/itunes running and movie downloaded.. Click on the icon for your iphone that shows on the left of itunes you will be given a screen with several tabs along the top one of them is video click that and you will be shown 3 sections for rented movies, TV shows and Movies.. your download should be here for you to select for sync to your phone
Whatsapp does not work on iphone 3
Among the most popular texting apps in the world, WhatsApp is one of the best communication tools for us. Sometimes it is not working which can be very frustrating. There is no specific problem that can be identified. So you need to try these fixes such as - check your internet connection, restart the app and checking whether WhatsApp is down or not, etc. If any of these do not works then you may read this blog -https://onlinegeeks.net/whatsapp-not-working/
to get rid of WhatsApp not working issue.
Contacts from I-phone to Computer
To copy contacts from iPhone to computer
- Open iTunes on your computer that you sync it to- Plug in your phone to the computer- open "Address book" window's address book program. Kinda lame, but it works. Its under start-programs-accessories- Back to iTunes, click on the phone icon on the left- Click on the Info, and under "Contacts" (the first one) check "sync contacts from" and then pick "Mac address book" from the drop down menu- Click all contacts- Then at the bottom right of iTunes, click "Sync" It will ask you if you want to merge or replace. Make sure you select "MERGE" or it will delete your contacts on the phone.
Where is the video recorder
Video features are available only on iPhone 3G S. With the built-in camera, it's easy to take photos and record videos with iPhone. To record videos, press/touch camera icon on the screen. On the right hand down corner, you'll find two icons - photo camera and video camera. Slide the pointer to the video camera side to take videos. Press/Touch the 'central red button' to start recording videos.
Download iOS 6.0
on a iPhone 3 it is not
possible to install iOS 6 !
IOS 6 is possible only on iPhone 3GS / 4 / 4S
- There are two ways to upgrade the iOS version of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - via connecting the device to iTunes on a computer
- or directly from within the device, but only since iOS 5, it is possible to upgrade the iOS version without the need to connect the iOS device to a computer (over-the-air update)
just go to: settings - general - software update
My iphone 3g was upgrade
Put it back to 4.2.1
It's not the iOS that's slow. It's how much stuff is on the phone.
The more apps, videos, songs, whatever. The slower the phones gonna run.
I have iOS 4.2.1 and mine runs fast, reliable, and does perfectly. But I also leave atleast 1gb free
My i phone runs very slow
try the following steps in order until your problem is resolved.
1. turn your phone on and off.
2. back up your phone on to your PC or mac i-tunes.
3. Delete any applications you have downloaded recently (since the phone has slowed down).
4. Using i-tunes check for any operating system updates for your phone and install them.
5. If you are using near to capacity of your phones memory try deleting any songs, videos etc that you do not use any more to free up some space for the phones applications to page memory to.
My iphone 3Gs is not
Do a hard reset.
If this does not work, put into recovery mode and restore from itunes.
- Press-hold the Home button (big circle below the screen) and the Sleep/Wake button (on top of the iPhone) simultaneously.
- Continue holding both buttons (Ignore the "Slide to power off") until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart.
- You may let go when you see the silver Apple logo.
- You have completed a hard reset successfully.
- Don't be alarmed that it takes quite a while to load from the Apple logo to the main screen. This is normal.
Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to your Mac.
Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
soon as the screen goes black release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue
holding the home button until you iTunes pops up a message telling you
that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
No money need to transfer from iphone to pc
if its transferring apps from the iPhone, right click on the iPhone under devices in iTunes and click Transfer apps and everything on the iPhone. *Authorization is required.
My iPhone 3G is running
it wont restore if you jailbroken it, first you need to do, go to setting-general-about-locate your version ex: 3.1.2 (7D11), download what version you have right now at this link: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=750ex: iPhone1,2_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw
after downloading, go to itunes, press and hold shift+restore, locate the version that you've downloaded.. enter.
How do I use one of my songs as my ringtone ?
- Open iTunes.
- Find the song that you want to make into a ringtone.
- Listen to the song and find the part of it you want to use. The chorus may be a good place to start.
- Write down the start and stop times of the clip.
- Right-click the song and select "Get Info."
- Click the "Options" tab.
- Type in the start time of your ringtone in the text box next to "Start Time" in the minutes:seconds (i.e., 2:01) format.
- Type in the end time of your ringtone in the text box next to "Stop Time." Make sure the ringtone is no more than 40 seconds long.
- Click "OK."
- Right-click your song again and select "Convert Selection to AAC." Wait for iTunes to convert your song. It will create a duplicate version.
- Right-click the ringtone and select "Delete."
My iphone 3g getting slow
The problem may be because of virus in your mobile phone
or memory full, download an antivirus or vacant some of your data. if it is not the problem than call your service provider.
How do i transfer musics from pc to iphone?
I know a software Syncios
is much more better than iTunes, which not only supports transferring music between PC and iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, but also transferring other data, like photos, videos, movies, contacts, messages, podcasts, ebooks, apps, notes and bookmarks.
Not finding what you are looking for?