I have a deep fat fryer and I lost the instructions it is a Euro Pro with Thermostat do I put the heating element in the oil? because it does not seem to work on the outside I can't put the cooking pot on it that way..HELP!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In order to remove the heating element of a Cuisinart deep fryer you need to do the following:
1. Unplug the fryer.
2. Tip the fryer and put the oil into a container.
3. Put the fryer on its side, with the open top over the sink and a bowl in the sink beneath it. Leave it this way so most of the rest of the oil can drain.
4. Wipe the inside of the fryer with a paper towel.
5. Put several layers of newspaper on the counter and stand the electric deep fryer upside down on top of the paper. You will see that there are rubber feet under the base held in by screws.
6. Remove the feet and screws and you will be able to take off the base to expose the electrical workings inside.
7. Locate the heating element which has wires leading to it. Start by removing the wires leading to it and then loosen up and remove the heating element itself.
Most items are 1 yr warranty, however Firm may fix this under GOODWILL if you state this item should be expected to last longer than 1 yr before breakdown...I found that in most cases if you speak to the company they will listen and be sympathetic to your problem.....Good luck.....
I have the Euro Pro F1066 and love it. But, I called the Euro Pro people and found that there is NO replacement filter. If you go to their site and put in the model number, it shows only the following accessories can be ordered. This is from the Eoro Pro site:
Oil Container & Lid
Replacement Fryer Basket
Replacement Control Panel with Element (1700 Watts - U.S. unit)
Replacement Basket Handle
Call 1-800-798-7395 to order
So, the only way to get a new filter is to purchase the Oil Container & Lid which would come with a new filter in the lid. I am trying to figuire a way to rework the original filter but have had no luck so far. I hope this helps answer your question ;-)
If your timer is connected to the t'stat, you may have an expensive project on your hands. However, in the meantime, I would just get an egg timer or a digital countdown timer and use it since it seems to operate fine without the timer.