Question about Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
In this mode, you can download stored images to your PC through the USB cable.
The LCD monitor on the camera is always turned off in PC mode.
2. Press the LEFT/ RIGHT button and select the 'SETUP' menu tab.
3. Select the 'USB' menu by pressing the UP/DOWN button and press the RIGHT button.
4. Use the UP and DOWN buttons to select 'Computer', and then press the OK button.
5. Press the menu button twice and the menu will disappear.
6. Connect the PC to the camera with the USB cable.
1. Connect the camera to your PC with the USB cable.
2. On your computer's desktop display, select 'My Computer' and double click 'Removable Disk' - 'DCIM' - '100SSCAM'.
3. Select an image and press the right mouse button.
4. A pop-up menu will open.
Click the 'Cut' or 'Copy' menu.
- 'Cut' : cuts (i.e. moves) a selected file.
- 'Copy' : copies files.
5. Click a folder where you want to store the file on your PC.
Don't forget to rate this solution once you've tried it !
Posted on May 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2012 | Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
Aug 12, 2012 | Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
Jan 19, 2011 | Samsung Cameras
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung L100 Digital Camera
Jul 13, 2010 | Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
May 30, 2009 | Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
Apr 04, 2008 | Cameras
Oct 01, 2007 | Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
Jun 13, 2007 | Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!