Question about Nokia 330 GPS Receiver
Hi, this comes very late - just surfed inn - but may be help to someone. To reload R66 from your cd/dvd don't download it, follow these steps in stead:
1. Insert the memory card into the memory card reader/writer.
2. Format your memory card in FAT (not FAT32).
3. Insert the CD/DVD into the DVD drive. Select 'Browse Contents' in opened Route66 window.
4. Select and open 'MemoryImage'
5. Select the folder 'R66' and copy it to the formatted memory card.
6. Remove the memory card from the memory card reader/writer and insert it into the Nokia 330 device.
Now it should work, at least worked for me.
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
on Mar 01, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Apr 09, 2010 | Sony DRU840A DVD-RAM Burner
Jul 26, 2009 | Dell (7W036) DVD+RW Burner
Jan 11, 2009 | Route 66 MINI Handheld GPS Receiver
Jan 07, 2009 | Route 66 MAXI Car GPS Receiver
Aug 07, 2008 | Cell Phones
Jun 22, 2008 | HP iPAQ H5550 Pocket PC
Feb 04, 2008 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Jan 29, 2013 | Nokia 330 GPS Receiver
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: