Question about Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/
* Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955
* Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above.
* Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange
* Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty.
* Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept.
* A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
You can do this using itunes go to http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Guide/ss/How-To-Restore-An-iPad-To-Factory-Default.htm it will show you how to do it. Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 02, 2013
Hi if you enter it wrong in the end it will ask you to reset your password if you still have this email account apple will send you a link to update your password if you do not have it you will have to up date your email address in iTunes
Posted on Sep 21, 2014
Don't forget to plug in the power. And again, press home button and on / off switch, till it switches off. Then press the on / off button, till the Apple logo comes back, then release the button. It can take up to a minute, before the screen comes on.
Posted on Sep 27, 2014
Testimonial: "On pressing on/off button, the ipad switches off. but when you switch on the logo appears again and stays on.why?"
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 17, 2016 | Apple iPad 4th generation
Jan 15, 2016 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 06, 2015 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Mar 05, 2015 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 03, 2015 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 21, 2014 | Apple iPad 2
Aug 17, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 28, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!