Question about HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Open up the solution center click on settings view either the printer tool box or printer settings then the printer tool box
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2011 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Display Ink Gauge, and then press OK. The product displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
4. Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the ink cartridges appear.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 03, 2010 | Online Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 27, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
May 26, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
Jun 01, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 22, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Jun 24, 2012 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: