Question about Sennheiser Audio Players & Recorders
Charging light not lit, and power light (green) keeps blinking. should it be a steady "on" green light?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: System will not power up
Here is a Compaq document will walk you thorough a fairly lengthy procedure that should solve your problem. Here is the link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bph06788&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=431080&query=presario%20sr1220&dest_page=product#N561 Let us know how this turns out or if you need any additional assistance.
Posted on Jan 02, 2007
I had power outage last night now corder at&t 1855 led's keep flashing keeps telling me about power outage before every new message. How do I get rid of the flashing?
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
it works!! First i took off the front panel. Just check your manual
for instructions, very easy to do. If you do not have a manual just
down load one from google.. The instruction are easy to follow. The
screw they have you loosen with a alan wrench is attached to the
plastic, so you do not have to worry about dropping it inside the tv.
Removing the lamp was simple. once out you will notice on either side
are two small mesh screens. One of mine was 80% blocked with dust, the
other side was only 30-40% covered. I used a vacuum to remove the
blockage, i did not want the dust and dirt to go inside the bulb. i
then cleaned all around the lamp. Reinstalled, and we are go to go.
The kids are happy and i am happier since my wife not be buying a new
total cost of repair $.00
time required to fix, less than 15 minutes.
Also when my TV was loosing sound and picture and then return. I did turn off my TV, then turned on. I nothiced a red blinking light. Mine flashed 5 times. After some reserch, 5 times is video related, bulb or video board. google red flashing light with the model you have and you will find what all the codes mean.
So if yours is flashing 5 times try the above, it might work for you and it is well worth the time before you call a tech and drops hundreds of dollars.
hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
1. Remove All External Devices
2. Check the Computer's Power LED
3. If the power LED has not changed unplug the Power Cable From the Computer Disconnect All Hard Drive Power and Data Cables and power on the computer. If still no go.
4. Remove All PCI, PCI-E, and AGP Expansion Cards .
5. Remove All Memory From the Computer
6. Reseat the ATX and 12-Volt Connections . The ATX connector will be a 4 pin square connector connecting to the motherboard from the power supply and the 12-Volt Connection would be the biggest connector with a lot of colored wires.
7. If still no go.
8. Disconnect the Power Connection to the Chassis Fan
9. If the light still flashes then it could be a power supply or motherboard failure. Try a good know power supply first and if that does not fix the problem it is the motherboard. Also check the back of the tower for 4 lights lables ABCD or 1234.
Rate if useful.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2014 | Sennheiser RS 140 Consumer Headphones
Mar 20, 2014 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Nov 10, 2012 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Aug 12, 2011 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Sep 17, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jan 26, 2009 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Jan 08, 2009 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Mar 04, 2008 | Norelco Advantage 6705 X Electric Shaver
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: