- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. make sure you dont have a dvd in the player 2. close player and press menu,1,9 you should see a menu; line 3 from the bottom it will say region selection then put your region or (0 for free zone)
3. now insert disk and press close and your movie should play.
Pal output will only work when it is plugged into a pal tv. The only way you can restore is to use the remote to put the settings back to ntsc without using the display. That should work. If you don't have a pal tv you should never change devices to run on it, because it can damage your tv set. The scanning lines are very different between the two systems.
You might want to reset to factory defaults, but there is an error in the manual. In order to reset to factory defaults, turn on (with no disc inside), DO NOT OPEN THE DISC TRAY, just press the stop button on the player for 5 seconds.