Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Waste Ink Tank Reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2013 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iX4000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2006 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
513 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: