Question about Denon Televison & Video
Convert to multi-region please
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Turn On player with no disc inserted
While pressing Shift on the remote press Setup
Press Enter twice
Move the cursor to Other
Enter the appropriate four-digit region setting, beginning with 000
Press Return twice
Switch unit Off for at least 3 seconds
and here are some other HACKS for your players
like Macrovision bypass ISCSI BAYPASS ETC
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: Zenith ZHX-313 DVD/Video Player
I also have this model and it took me a long time to find the solution. It turns out this model is actually an LG.
If you use the instructions for an lg-6000, it worked for me.
Here is a thread I found on another site:
I found a website (http://lgregionfree.tripod.com/) that has a different CD image for LG 6000 series players. I tried that and it works, my player is now set to region 0 and has played region 1, 2 and 4 discs.
Here is the process:
1) Download http://lgregionfree.tripod.com/6000.zip
2) Extract the ZIP file, which contains a Readme file and a directory named RMTM0000
3) Using a CD burning program, burn the RMTM0000 directory to a CDR, making sure to use the ISO9660 file system instead of the default Joliet. Finalize the disc.
3) Turn on the player and insert the disc. The Region Test Menu screen should appear.
4) On the remote, press your desired region (or 0 for regionfree), then press Enter then Pause.
5) Eject the CDR and turn the player off.
6) Turn the player back on and enjoy.
a) I did not need to wait a minute between region selection and pause.
b) On some players this hack causes the buttons on the player itself (not the remote) to stop working. I can confirm that on the XBV443 the player buttons continue to work.
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
1) Go to the Preference page in the Setup menu
2) Press 1 3 8 9 3 1 on the keypad of the RC. I had to hold each number down for 2 or 3 seconds.
3) Options will be available to be selected. Select 0 using up/down on remote.
4) Player is now region free.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
SOURCE: convert to o multi-region
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2013 | Denon DVD-1800BD Blu-Ray Player
Jan 17, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-E30 DVD Recorder
Feb 15, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 30, 2011 | Denon DHT500SD System
Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution
and show your appreciation.
Sep 14, 2010 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 30, 2010 | Denon DVM-1845 Multi-disc DVD Player
May 17, 2009 | Denon DVD-1940CI DVD Player
May 19, 2017 | Denon Televison & Video
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: