Question about Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
1. Keep pressing "F8" as the laptop computer starts.
2. When the window "Advanced Boot Options" opens, choose "Safe Mode" with arrow key and confim by pressing the Enter key, then PC enters the Safe Mode.
3. Once you are in the Safe mode Click "Administrator" on the Windows login screen.
Take note that you have set the Administrator password before, you need to input the changed password instead of leaving "Password" field blank.
4. Then click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts > Select the account that is locked and change the password.
5. Restart laptop and login into the account you just created using your new password.
Please take time to rate me
Posted on Aug 28, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you for your very prompt advice and help and would certainly ask for advice again... Yours dcalchin "
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
Jul 28, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920 AS5920 Notebook
Jun 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
May 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jan 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
Dec 10, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 5520 Notebook
Jan 04, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
Dec 22, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
Jul 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: