Question about iLO IWT3206 TV
I had the same problem with my ILO tv, I found a code for Funai- manufactured by the same company. Unfortunatly I don't know the codes anymore, but I hope it helps.
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
Need the remote code for your Wal mart ILO TV? I have them. And so does Direct TV. When you ask direct tv do they have the code for your ILO TV and they say they dont...they are correct. Tell them you have a Funai Tv and they will give you the codes. However Im going to walk you thru the process here. 1st there are 3 codes for the ILO 32 inch model IWF2706. amazingly they are not in your owners manual. If you are trying to program your direct tv remote or universal remote follow these steps:The codes are, (10180)(10171)(10179)
1. Point your remote AWAY from your TV
2. If you have a selection button on your remote it will be most likely at the top of the remote and may have several positions like VCR, AUX, DVD, TV etc... point the remote AWAY from the TV. Switch it to TV.
3. Press Select and Mute at the same time hold both of them down until you see the green light flash twice on the tip of your remote.
4. Enter the 1st code I gave you. ( However the 2nd code usually works)
5. Point your remote at your TV and Hit the power button.
6. If your TV does not turn off repeat this process with the 2nd code and so on.I hope this helps someone out there Funai web site is www.funai-corp.com. They also have a customer service number 1-800-605-8453.
And if you want to thank me do this...just help others in WHATEVER field you are good at.DISCLAMIER: I never won any spelling Bees so excuse my typoes and stuff lol
Posted on Jan 04, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!