Question about Samsung Washing Machines
SOURCE: Error Code F5 E5
The repair on this issue will be one of either of these parts.
It is a common issue with Kitchenaid wall ovens.
9759242 THERMAL FUSE/THERMOSTAT/THERMAL T.O.D.
W10175596 THERMAL OVEN FUSE/THERMOSTAT
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
SOURCE: error codes E1 to E5
E1: tape end detection LED open
E2: front loading motor lock
E3: loading motor lock
E4: cylinder motor lock
E5: reel motor lock
These are from a Panasonic AG-7500 service manual.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
key permanently stuck, remove the keypad connector cable. Restart the power up sequence, if the error disapear the keypad is the cause.
otherwise the PCA is the cause. the chip PCA must be changed.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 20, 2012
SOURCE: E5-5 error code on Treadclimbe
follow the steps and fix it. God bless you
The power up test sequence has detected a key in the operated condition. The power up test
sequence is performed every time the unit is turned on (powered up). This test is performed
because a permanently stuck key will inhibit the correct operation of the unit.
1. A key on the display housing is permanently stuck in the operated condition.
2. One of the upper PCA's keypad interface chips has failed.
3. Liquid (perhaps perspiration) is present on the surface of a touch sensitive display.
1. Remove the keypad connector cable from the upper PCA. Restart the power up sequence, if
the ERROR 5 is no longer present, the keypad is the cause. The keypad is typically part of
the display housing. Replace the display housing to correct the problem.
2. Remove the keypad connector cable from the upper PCA. Restart the power up sequence, if
the ERROR 5 is still present, the upper PCA is the cause. Replace the upper PCA to correct
Posted on Jun 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!