- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello there and thank you for choosing fixya Yes it could certainly be the fuse and that is where i would first check and if it checks out good than you may have a fried controle board or even fried wires inside the microwave You may even have a bad power inverter also ok Sometimes the boards can be more expensive than the unit costs you originally so be wise to this ok keep me posted on what you have found best regards Mike
The description you provide indicates the magnetron has failed, "heats food" and blown the main fuse in the microwave oven, since the unit is 10 years old it is much cheaper to replace with a new one rather than have it repaired.