Lost instructions and I need to find manual or directions how to change language from spanish back to english, Boss pretty upset with me for losing the instructions. Can someone please help or tell me where to find a guide.. Thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to the flash program button and press that button until you see Setup Language- 1 English 2Spanish 3French use the caller id buttons to scroll to the 1 English and that will set your language for your phone.
I have 27996 phones too. I lost my manual. Here is the website to get the manual.
www.thomsonnetwork.com At the bottom type in 27996 and it will bring up a pdf file that you can download to your computer. Here are the directions for your problem.
1. Press the FLASH/program button until 1ENG 2FRA 3ESP shows in the display.
2. Use the CID/VOL (left or right arrow) button or the handset number pad to
select 1 (English), 2 (French), or 3 (Spanish). The default setting is ?1ENG?.
3. Press the FLASH/program button to confirm and to advance to the next menu