Sir i have a motorolla l6.my son has droped the cell phones om the flore once.then it turns to blacken display but it works normaly.incoming call can be accept and also i can make call even though i see nothing on the phone display.but one thing is when i swithch on or off,my mobile phone displayed its motorolla logo.it help me to confirmed that the lcd display is allright.can u tell me to solve this problem myself.
I have taken the Motorola L6 apart bit by bit and reconnected it. If you open the back you will find 4 screws to undo on a silver casing.
Once inside the phone you will look at the very top left where you will find a gold coloured connector with pins on the underside. This bit controls the display.
If it has come off you can push it back into position with your finger. If it hasn't come off it may just be loose. Press until you feel it click into place and voila! Picture is back.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
unfortunately they don't like to give that software out for free. you can go back to the network store of where you got it, as in t-moblie, sprint, att, etc. and you can buy the diver which last time i knew was like $30 to $40 it may be cheaper by now
I just did this for Motorola L6. This was one of the candy bar phones, not a razor. It was a pain, but I finally figured out to do the following:
1. Take off the back.
2. Take out the battery.
3. Take out the 4 Torx Screws on top around the camera area. Mine were a T5. I've noticed others talking about a T6. I suggest taking the phone to Sears or somewhere that has these type of screwdrivers to match your size unless you have a set.
4. On the bottom back of the phone, there is a plastic piece with some vent holes that I assume are for the speakers. Gently pry this piece off, and you will find 2 additional torx screws under it.
5. Once you get all 6 screws out, you will be able to gently pry off the front outer framework, and this will allow you to replace your keypad.
6. Put it all back together in the reverse order. Hope it works!!