- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Reboot essentially means restarting the computer. This is two types
1. Warm Reboot: where you go to start on windows task bar and choose shut down but when prompted choose restart. This way computer shuts down momentarily and restarts!
2. Cold Reboot: By this means you choose to shut down and again when prompted choose shut down! This makes computer off completely until restart by pressing power button.
Booting is computer Lingo for above procedures!
if your pc shuts down in 10 second with black sreen it means that your laptop memory was not detected.
reinsert your laptop memory (RAM) .. be sure to clean it especially at the contact points.
Whining usually comes from the hard drive and indicates that it's beginning to fail. Locate the hard drive in your machine, hit the power button, then listen to see if the sound is coming from the hard drive area, if so, then the hard drive is beginning to fail. As far as it failing, it may go the next time you turn it on or it my last for months, hard drives a funny that way.