Question about Apple Computers & Internet
What is it your trying to do, "get info" on anything you select? or are you having trackpad problems?
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Solution for Windows 7:
Note: Changing of this Group Policy setting applies only to Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Enterprise editions
1. Click Start and click Run...
2. In the box that appears type: gpedit.msc and click the OK button
3. The Group Policy Window will appear. In the left panel extend Windows Components and click AutoPlay Policies
4. In the right panel locate Turn off Autoplay and double-click on it to open the Properties window
5. Click on Disable. Click Apply and then OK
hope this helps
Sep 05, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion Webcam
Dec 24, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2009 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Oct 04, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCV-RX462DS PC Desktop
Jun 03, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1415-S173 Notebook
Jan 26, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
Nov 18, 2008 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
May 19, 2008 | Macromedia Flash MX 2004
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!