1) Open Airport Utility (Applications/Utilities).
2) Select the Airport Extreme in the left hand panel and press Manual Setup
3) Choose Internet in the top menu bar
4) Change Connection Sharing to 'Off' (Bridge Mode.
Press update to restart the Airport and save the settings.
Attachments to email should be less than 10mb.
Your ISP sets the limit.
Open an email and get it ready to go.
Put cursor where you want the attachment to sit on the page.
Drag your file to be attached, from the Desktop to the Email window & drop. Then clik send.
For larger attachments:
Use the free DropBox to share files with friends. You place files to be shared in the Dropbox Folder which shows in the top menu of a Mac. Very simple to use, once set up. https://db.tt/7ByRbUj
Because it is iTunes movie, it is different from the common steps to burn video to DVD. The iTunes movie is covered by DRM, which limits you from playing the videos on unsupported devices, sharing or burning. To make it possible to burn iTunes video to DVD, you have to remove DRM from iTunes movies first.
The most popular application - Requiem iTunes DRM Removal is the best free one to help.
Or you could follow the video guide to convert iTunes M4V to MP4:
iTunes.exe has been set to run in compatibility mode for an older
version of Windows. For best result, turn off compatibility mode of
iTunes before you open it.
> 1. Make sure iTunes isn't running.
2. Click Start, type regedit, then press Enter.
3. Navigate to this Registry location:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
4; Its better you clean/repair Windows registry with RegInOut.
4. Look in the main pane for a key that refers to iTunes. If you find one, delete it, then exit the Registry.
5. Start iTunes. The offending message should be gone!