Apple Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Stopped working,no light, no sound.... nothing.
From your question it is understood that the speakers you were using was fully charged and it was working best for 1 hour completely and suddenly it has been stopped and seems to be totally dead. To help you, it is recommended to take the speaker charger and charge the speaker once again and after sometime check if the speaker turns ON working.
If issue persists, it is recommended to replace the speaker if it is in warranty or ask for repairing the speaker.
on Nov 06, 2018
How i reset apple macbook air 4 digit pin code
1) What model and what year is your Macbook Pro?
2) What country are you in?
3) Is your Macbook still under warranty? That is, can you call Apple or send it to Apple for repair if you have to? Because on some Macbook Pros, only Apple can reset the EFI PIN
on Nov 01, 2018
Hello, I'v got a MacBook
1. Turn your MacBook Air off by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
2. Hold down one of the Shift keys and press the power button for a few seconds. Keep holding the shift key for about 1/2 minute. This will start the machine in "Safe Mode." It will check to make sure there are no errors on your hard drive and do other tasks to hopefully fix your problem.
3. Once you see your Desktop (if you do), click the Apple menu and click "Shutdown".
4. Start the computer normally by holding down the power button for a couple seconds.
If this doesn't work, you may need to reinstall the operating system. On a MacBook Air, that's a bit more complicated. You'll need either the external DVD drive (an optional purchase for the Air) or another computer. Your computer manual explains how to install software on that other computer (may or may not be necessary) so that you can use that computer's DVD drive to put the disc in and reinstall Mac OS X operating system.
Good luck! Please let us know if you have further questions or problems.
* If you find this information helpful, please rate my solutions and recommend me. Thanks! *
on Oct 16, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?