Question about Polar FS1 Unisex Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Can I change the battery in my Polar F7 heart rate monitor ?
You can change the battery in your polar f7 if the battery is worn out.
1. Insert the tip of a pen knife into the lifting point and lifting the back up. The back of the watch is only pressed into place and will come off easily this way.
2. Grab the small clip that is extending across the surface of the battery with a pair of tweezers. Slide the tweezers toward the end that hooks down into the watch. Pull the hook end of the clip out of the watch and remove the clip from the battery
3. Match the old battery with a new one at any electronic store. The store will be able to read the writing imprinted on the battery to make sure that you get the correct battery type for your heart monitor.
4. Press the new battery into the watch making sure that the writing on the battery is facing up.
5. Press the holding clip back into place. Handle the clip with tweezers only, since it is very thin and can be bent or lost easily. Once it is in place, press the back of the watch on.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2015 | Polar Ft7 Mens Heart Rate Monitor Black...
Feb 03, 2012 | Polar Electro POLAR FT40 Heartrate Monitor...
Dec 27, 2010 | Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Dec 12, 2010 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Nov 22, 2010 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Mar 02, 2010 | Polar Watches
Jun 10, 2009 | Polar M32 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Aug 02, 2008 | Polar F6 Wrist Watch
4,184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: