Replace belt CG
Set Belt CG The OPC belt cartridge needs replacement.
Replacing the Optical Photoconductor (OPC)
Replace the OPC belt cartridge at least once every 12 months, or when
the control panel display indicates that replacement is necessary. The life
of the OPC belt cartridge for the T8106 is about 60,000 images (15,000
color pages), at a 5% toner coverage rate on letter-size paper.
1. Turn the power switch off.
2. Unlock the lever to open the front
cover. This releases the pressure on the
3. Unlock the lever to open the top cover
4. Pull the green OPC belt cartridge lock
levers up until they unlock.
5. Pull the used OPC belt cartridge
upward and out of the printer carefully
to avoid spilling toner.
6. Discard the used OPC belt cartridge
Caution! Do not touch or wipe off any powder that is on the OPC belt, nor expose
the OPC belt to light.
7. Remove the two shipping pins from the
new OPC belt cartridge.
8. Remove the protective sheet that covers
the photosensitive belt.
9. Slide the new OPC belt cartridge downward
into both green lock-lever guides
and into the printer carefully.
10. Push the green OPC belt cartridge lock
levers down until they lock.
11. Close the top and front covers carefully
until they both lock.
May 28, 2009 |
Tally T8106 Laser Printer