Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I paired my SGH-U700 phone with the CK3100 kit, however, when it tries to connect, the phone automatically turns off then back on...5 seconds later, it goes off again and back on...while the CK3100 just says "SGH-U700 DISCONNECTED"? Please help!
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
SOURCE: Wireless headset pairing
With the Samsung WEP210 this is a common problem (which is actually just a user error)
This is what you do:
1. Of coarse make sure the headset is charged
2. Make sure the bluetooth headset if OFF
3. PRESS and HOLD the top/middle (on/off) button until the light stays on (it will blink then should stay on continuously). That means it is now in pairing mode.
4. Tell you phone to search for bluetooth devices.
5. It should find the headset, and by default type "0000" to pair your new headset**
**You can use whatever pin code you like......but I would recommend the default which is four zeros.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | Samsung Gleam (SCH-u700) Cellular Phone
Jul 31, 2014 | iLive IHB603B Micro Bluetooth Stereo...
Oct 03, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Jun 20, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H710 Bluetooth Headset
Jul 17, 2008 | Samsung SCH-u740 Cellular Phone
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!