Question about Cell Phones
To many pattern attempts! Sign in to Google accnt..but I'm forgot my email n password...what should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
SOURCE: i need to hard reset
Try this method below on how to hard reset Sony Ericsson Xperia X10:
1. Turn the power off first. If the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is frozen, take the battery out from the device and then reinsert it back again after a few seconds.
2. Hold the Left and Right Keys located beneath the LCD Display
3. Press and release the Power Key
4. Just then follow the on-screen instructions that appears to hard reset the Sony EricssonXperia X10
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
SOURCE: I locked my Kyocera Zio
Hi ashleysmi298 go on your computer and sign in to google. Under settings go to forgot password. You need to get you gmail password. If you don't remember the only other way is to do a hard reset on the phone. But here is the bad news , You will lost all your information and settings apps and whatever else you have on the phone, Now by going to google you can get your password and user name back. If that doesn't work you will need to powwer the phone off. hold the power and the up and down voule button at the same time. You do this until t comes on the screen.Now make sure you take out your memory card . If you don't want to do any of this go to your local carrier and have them help you with the hard reset.
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
Aug 17, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket Unlocked...
May 29, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Jul 17, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Jan 10, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!