hello - reset the HCB-120 / from manual auf Werkseinstellungen zur?cksetzen / wiederherstellen:
s. S. 27:
1. Druecken und halten Sie bei eingeschalteter Freisprecheinrichtung die Taste-Bluetooth (Symbol), bis die Symbole-„Rotierende Pfeile“ (= Koppeln) auf dem Display angezeigt werden und ein langer hoher Signalton ausgegeben wird.
2. Druecken und halten Sie das Symbol-Telefonhoerer und den Ein-/Ausschalter gleichzeitig, bis Sie einen langen hohen Ton hoeren. Die Freisprecheinrichtung wird ausgeschaltet. Die Daten zu gekoppelten Telefonen werden geloescht. = 1. While the handsfree is on, press and hold the Bluetooth-button (icon) until the icons- "Rotating Arrows" (= pairing) appear on the display and a long, high-pitched beep sounds.
2.Press and hold the symbol-handset and the power-button at the same time until you hear a long, high-pitched tone. The handsfree is switched off. The data for paired phones will be deleted.
...Good luck / hope it will help someone / the question is very old
Hello, you need pc or watch tool-set (including mini-torx) Stepps: -on bottom there are rubber-parts, where it stands on: disconnect them (small cutter-knife) -there are srews-torx turn them out -then you can move top-cover with the loudspeaker and the display !! be careful there are very thin wires connecting top and bottom -on bottom there is the board, connected with 2 screws (same torx-type) and a plastic-clip: turn them out and open the clip carefully -side of power button pull out the board (have a look on wire) -now you will see the batterie / accu type BST-37 900mAh (standard to many Sony-Ericsson handys) / can be taken out
There can be many ways to Unlock your phone. As far as i know unlocking by codes is the simple and safe way. I will suggest the website http://www.unlock-zone.com/ which is doing good service and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked. Hope this helps.
Sounds like you need a PUK code? Thus is available from your network carrier. Resetting the phone isn't going to fix your issue!
It is locked by the phones IMEI No (every handset has its own IMEI, even an apple watch for example.
Use the below method with caution because it wipe all of your data
1. Turn Off Your Device. if the device is freezing Remove Battery and insert few second.
2. Press and hold Left key + Right Key Together Press Power Buttonuntil vibrates.
3. Now select "factory reset (full wipe)"
4. then select "Yes"
wait for few seconds
5. after finish Hard Reset Select Reboot System Now
Your Device will be auto restart
It does not support .jad or .jar files if you are planning to install games via downloading to your pc and then to your phone (i.e. installing them from memory card) all you can do is download games from downloadwap.com (or from waptrick.com if you are using NOP of airtel). Pictures you can get from zedge.net they provide the best wallpaers in best quality and cheap size (useful as wallpapers get stored in phone memory). Only thing I dont know know is where to get the THEMES.......
I need the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. Type this code in your phone to get it: *#06# you can also find it beneath the battery. I also need to know the network that the phone is locked on, and the country you’re in. Then I will give you the codes.