Question about Dryers
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Solutions to the problem are varied, however most of the solutions found on the web just mask the problem by simply guiding the user through turning off this notification. Now this solution may work great for systems that are showing a false positive error, but what if the system genuinely has lost its local area connection or the connection is unstable, what then?
1) Your Network or DSL router may have bad or missing information. Powercycle your router and/or rebuild the configuration in your router.
2) Double-check your cabling to the computer. Make sure you have the correct type of cabling, straight-through CAT 5 or possibly a crossover cable and try another cable or test the cable to make sure its working properly.
3) Check your network card to make sure its configured correctly and working properly. Many times setting the network card to 10Mbps/Full Duplex will solve this issue. To do this, open Control Panel, System, Device Manager. Go to the properties of the Network card, click on the Advanced tab and find the Link Speed and Duplex section. Change it from Auto Detect to 10Mbps/Full Duplex.
4) Check and test your firewall. Your firewall, especially if its a software firewall like ZoneAlarm, Black Ice, Norton Firewall or something else could be blocking the connection. Disable your firewall and test the connection. You may have to resolve the problem by even uninstalling and reinstalling the firewall.
5) Check your IP address assignments and workgroup settings in the computer for accuracy. Statically assign IPs to the computers in your network.
6) Reset your TCP/IP stack by downloading and running WinsockXPFix.exe a Visual Basic program designed to fix corrupted TCP/IP issues, host file problems and a variety of other connectivity issues.
7) Also this issue is relate to SP2 update (in that case you should run the Microsoft patch (KB884020) for it.)
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
Dude, better yet just go to the Support.toshiba.com website so that all the downloadable drivers are updated rather than going to that page that also aquires information the the main site.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
This is an incorrect address. Please try http://www.routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm
This will log you to the basic setting page of the router. Just click apply and enter the username and password of the router.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Open this link (click here), you'll find more lists of more than 130 proxy server addresses. I can't guarantee since I have no knowledge about the security features and measures implemented in your network. But I hope, at least few of them will definitely work for you.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
There is no lamp on this TV.. Your issues sound like a bad DMD board or bad capcitors on the power board. Remove the power board and inspect it.
Posted on Sep 22, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2015 | Kenmore Dryers
Dec 26, 2013 | Whirlpool Dryers
Oct 31, 2012 | Whirlpool Dryers
Mar 03, 2011 | Roper Dryers
Feb 26, 2011 | Whirlpool GEW9250 Electric Dryer
Feb 22, 2011 | Dryers
Feb 22, 2011 | Whirlpool Inglis IP8200 Dryer
Check your heating element..
A bad heating element causes many problems in dishwashers...
Dishwasher Problems The Heating Element not Working
Asker's Testimonial " explanation very clear. will give it a go and see how simple it was. thanks Ronnie " - ronnieshomes
Jan 16, 2011 | Whirlpool 24 in. ADG7540 Built-in...
Nov 23, 2017 | Dryers
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!