Question about Nextar X3-03 Car GPS Receiver
After turn on power, there are 4 icons, navigation, music, photo, and setting. only the middle 2 are responsive. As a result, my navigation doesn't work
1st hold on reset button located on bottom right for 3 secs. then hold down power button until the boot menu comes on. then press reboot or update os
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2013 | Digital Video Systems GPS Devices
Jan 22, 2011 | Nextar 43NT GPS Receiver
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Apr 20, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
Dec 05, 2008 | Clarion N.I.C.E. GPS Receiver
Oct 29, 2008 | Navigator Amcor Amigo 4300B GPS Receiver
Oct 27, 2008 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
May 25, 2008 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Dec 29, 2007 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: