Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Hi.... i have a motorola v3i mobile, it became very slow, so i want to format my mobile......plz help me how can i do this.....
1. Open your phone up and go to “Settings”
2. Next go to the selection for “Initial Setup”
3. Next go to the selection for “Master Clear”
4. Then select to confirm the option.
5. Now enter the security code which should be “000000”
6. Finally press select or ok and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Dec 25, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Aug 08, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Aug 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!