Question about Philips SA920017 MP3 Player
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2010 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Apr 26, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA5245/37 Digital Media...
Nov 27, 2009 | Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
Aug 29, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 26, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Feb 28, 2009 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Dec 02, 2008 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Jan 17, 2018 | Sharper Image Audio Players & Recorders
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: