Question about Coby MP-C858 MP3 Player
I delted songs but it says i can not delete a file i need to empty the player since im giving it to my brother
First of all, its very nice of you to give away your MP3 player. I am sure he will appreciate it. Now we have two ways of getting all your songs off of there so he can load his own.
The first option is deleting files by using your computer:
1. Make sure the unit is connected to your computer with that nice little USB cord that came with it.
2. Open Windows Explorer on your computer by opening "MY COMPUTER" which is either under the START menu or on your desktop.
3. Next to your harddrive (c:/), you will find a REMOVABLE DISK icon. This is is for your player.
4. Double click the REMOVABLE DISK ICON and use your mouse to select all the music files you would like to delete.
5. After selecting the files, press the DELETE key on your keyboard and then click YES to confirm.
If you rather do it from your player, you can:
1. select the DEL mode to delete files from your player.
2. in the Delete Menu, the following options are available. MUSIC, VOICE, or TEXT.
3. Select MUSIC
4. Your player will list each music file to be deleted one-by-one
5. Select YES to delete the current file being displayed. The screen will display a quick little confirmation that the file has been deleted and then it will move on to the next file.
6. Select EXIT twice to your return to the menu of your now empty Mp3 player. :)
Hope this helps and Happy Holidays!
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2011 | Sony NW-E002 MP3 Player
Apr 07, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 19, 2010 | Apple MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 06, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Aug 27, 2010 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Apr 18, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Nov 18, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Mar 23, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 26, 2008 | Disney Mix Max Digital Media Player
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: