Question about Coby Audio Players & Recorders
I have a problem with my printer canon mp 145.
i need a solutions to problem solves my printer.
the problem is when i turn on my printer always display E22 and i already try to reset my printer and more but that won't work..
so......... please give a good solutions................
Error E22 = Carriage error
to reset this error follow the steps below--
with the printer powered off but connected to a power source , you must:
1. Press stop/reset button, and then press [ON/OFF] button to restart
2. Press [ON/OFF] again and then press twice the stop/reset button.
3. Press [ON/OFF] & Stop/reset button together, this time to enter the repair status and power lights will be green,
4. Press stop/reset button 4x and warning lights will be go out in [ON/OFF]button.
5. Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) and then turn it on again.
Use with your own risk ,
i’ll try this way and my Pixma MP145 not blink again.
The number of the Reset button pressing
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5 Unplug cable power. (for MP145 / MP150)
6 Turn Off Power. (for MP160)
Note if the above steps did not work's means you need to check your Carriage;
Hope this helps...
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!