Question about Pioneer CD & DVD Burners
I have a vista business, in device mngr it has a minus i can change it to + but it wont stick tryed uninstalling and rebooting code 39 see mnfctr
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2011 | LG GH22LS50 DVD-RAM Burner
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Aug 25, 2011 | Compaq CD & DVD Burners
Jan 28, 2011 | ASUS CD & DVD Burners
Jul 14, 2009 | Philips (JR4DVDRWK/00) DVD+RW Burner
Apr 28, 2009 | Sony Optiarc AD-7170S Burner
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony CRX835E CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) Burner
Dec 26, 2008 | HP CD & DVD Burners
Jul 23, 2008 | Panasonic Matshita- | SR-8178-B | Slimline...
Nov 18, 2016 | Pioneer CD & DVD Burners
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: