Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
To be able to
access the root directory of your iPhone without using wifi, you need to
download iPhone Explorer. It's a free app that is the equivalent of
Winscp for people with wifi connection. With this, you just need an
iPhone usb cable.
1. Download iPhone Explorer from Macroplant.com.
2. Install it on your computer.
3. Plug the phone using the usb cable.
4. Assuming you already have the folder of the theme you just downloaded, just copy and paste it on the themes directory of the iPhone located in Root/Var/Stash/Themes
5. Once done, open Winterboard to install the theme, select then Respring.
Posted by Mark... on
May 24, 2014 | iPhone Apps
Nov 28, 2013 | Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 Tablet -...
May 13, 2012 | Google Android Apps
Mar 10, 2011 | David Earnest Private Pics FREE
Sep 03, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
1,494 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!